**POSTPONED NEW DATE TBC**
Next week (Tuesday-Thursday, June 1-3) is team photo week across all of our Junior teams!
Team and individual photos will be taken by a professional photographer either before the start of the usual training sessions or close to the start of usual training. See the proposed schedule for each team below.
To ensure there are no delays, a few critical points for all parents/players:
- Don’t be late for your team's photo session! Please arrive early if you can
- Some teams are required to attend at 5:00pm; the photographer will not wait for late players
- All players need to be in full Club matchday kit for the photos
- The photos will be taken in the upstairs clubrooms; each team has been allocated 20 minutes, so the schedule will be tight
- We encourage all coaches and team managers to also be in the team photos
- There is no obligation to buy the photos, but we encourage all players to be part of the team photo if possible
Team photo schedule:
TUES - 5:00-5:40
U12 Girls Pennant Team
U16s Girls Pennant
TUES - 5:40-6:20
U14s Boys Pennant
U14s Boys Shield B
WED - 5:00-5:50
THU - 5:00-5:40
U12s Boys Shield B
U16s Boys Pennant
THU - 5:40-6:20
U16s Boys Shield B
U18 Mixed District Team
Photo ordering and payments:
Hard copies of the photographer’s order form are being handed out at training this week, with spare copies available on the table in the shed. The form includes details on the various photo options, $$ costs and ordering details.
Pre-ordering and bank-transfer payments are preferred (see details in the order form), although cash payments will also be available on the evening of your photo session. Please bring your completed order form to one of the photo sessions.
The photos are scheduled to be ready by mid-July. Team managers will distribute the photos when they are ready.